Thursday 18 October 2012

Music

As time goes on, the way we listen to music is constantly changing, from cassetts to CDS, to HiFis to mp3s. I think this has happened because music is such an important aspect to many people and business' have realised this and learnt that people are always looking for easier and cheaper ways to listen to their favourite songs. I personally cant go a day without lisenting to music, on the go I always have my ipod and at home services like 'youtube' and 'spotify' allow me easy access to the songs I want. With the amount of music technology about, the actual hardware of a CD is no longer needed. Sales have fallen massively as more and more people turn to downloading of music. It is clear, in my opinion, that downloading of music is a lot better than actually buying the physical copy. When we download music, we dont even need to leave our homes, we have the music quickly and easily and saved for as long as we want. I believe that in years to come, CDs will be a thing of the past and downloading will be used by everyone. Statistics prove that more people are downloading, more often that not illegally, as people want the cheapest means possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment